The University of Professional Studies, Accra invites applications from qualified applicants for admission to the Master of Philosophy and Master of Science in Leadership postgraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic year.
- A first degree from a recognized and accredited University or Institution with a minimum of second class lower division. This degree can be in finance or a finance-related area.
- Candidates with relevant professional qualification such as ICA, CIMA, ACCA, CFA CIB, etc. in addition to a finance related Diploma Certificate from a recognized academic institution in Ghana will also be considered.
- Candidates applying for the programme will be required to attend and pass an interview for admission.
- International applicants may be admitted on the basis of qualifications from their home country universities for which equivalence shall be determined by the National Accreditation Board (NAB) of Ghana and submitted to the University.
- Evidence of proficiency in the English Language will be required from the students from non-English speaking countries.
- MPhil: Morning
- MSc: Evening and Weekend